September 30th – Mark Your Calendars!
I am planning on starting a new Challenge Group…with a bit of a twist. It is essentially a 7-day Health and Fitness Challenge.
- It will incorporates a short 10-15 minute workout.
- A serving of Shakeology each day along with accompanying recipe(s) to try.
- I will also offer some recipe ideas for lunch, dinner and snacks that you can try to incorporate during the week.
Here’s the deal though, since there are only 2 weeks to pull everything together, I’ll need you to take action NOW so that I can get your 7-Day Shakeology Trial Pack to you, if needed.
If you aren’t already a member of our team, go ahead and create your FREE Team Beachbody account here:
Join the Team!
Order yourself a 7-day Trial Pack of Shakeology here ->
SHAKEOLOGY 7-DAY TRIAL PACKS
The cost is only $35 (plus $5 shipping for except to Canada – $19.95). I don’t get these sample packs for free, so I am basically shifting the cost to you ($129.95 is the retail cost for a box of 24 sample packs). If you are willing to invest in yourself, I will invest my time and energy into making sure you get the most out of this 7 days!
If you already have Shakeology (enough for 7 days) – then you should be all set!
Tony Horton, creator of P90X and P90X2 is featured and does an amazing job detailing just a few of the incredible ingredients that are found in Shakeology. What is in Shakeology anyway?
If you are a fan of Mr. Horton, check out this video, it’s just awesome!
Commit to tracking your nutrition with MyFitnessPal for the entire week!
Choose a fitness program that you will start on Monday, September 30th. If you don’t have one, I will provide a short workout (10-15 minutes) for each day that you can perform via your PC or smartphone.
Bring along a friend! While it is only 7 days long, going through this with a friend is always a lot more fun!
Send me an email (email@example.com) to confirm that you would like to be included in the 7-day Challenge. Include your MyFitnessPal username so that I can offer feedback on your nutrition.
At the end of the week you might just find that:
- Your cravings for junk food have been curbed
- You have increased energy throughout the day
- Your digestion and regularity has improved
- You are promoting healthy weight loss
- A daily dose of dense nutrition for 1 week might be just what your body needs!