On Thursday June 21st, 2012, over 5000 TeamBeachbody coaches will descend on “Sin City”! Las Vegas is this year’s destination for the 5th annual TeamBeachbody Coach Summit. The infamous MGM Grand Hotel & Casino will be the host of all of the events, including the Super Workout!
What is Coach Summit?
Summit is THE event for Team Beachbody coaches. It is networking opportunity to meet with other coaches. It is a training opportunity for us coaches to learn about the various new products that Beachbody has in the works as well as training for coaches to get their team members involved and get them motivated and stay motivated.
It is also an opportunity to meet some of the celebrity trainers that we are all so familiar with through the awesome fitness programs that are offered by Beachbody. Tony Horton, Shaun T., Chalene Johnson, Brett Hoebel just to name a few will all be in attendance. I hope I get a the chance to pick Tony Horton’s brain with a few questions…
What goes on during Summit?
- Intense training workshops – One of the main reasons that Beachbody decided to host an event like Summit is to provide us coaches with training. Training about new products, how to handle certain team member questions/situations and how to get the most out of every member on your team. 10 total workshops are being offered that will range in a variety of topics such as time management, team member engagement and balancing work and personal life. I’m really excited to hear from some of the top coaches in Team Beachbody and get their perspective on things.
- Celebrity workouts – Have you ever wanted to workout with your favorite trainer. Not just on the TV, but standing right next to him or her? Each day, there will be a couple of workouts lead by one or more trainers and you’ll get to meet and greet with them afterwards.
- Super Workout - For the first time ever, a portion of the Las Vegas Strip will be completely shut down for more than 5,000 Team Beachbody Coaches and six celebrity trainers to engage in an epic Super Workout. This Super Workout will be lead by your favorite trainers and it sure to be a real goo burner.
- Recognition – There are some coaches in Team Beachbody that have done an excellent job over the past year and this is where they will be recognized for their efforts. Not only that, but all of those Success Stories that you have heard about over the past year…Well, one of them will win a $100,000 grand prize! Not too shabby…!
- The CORE - The CORE is an interactive store experience unlike anything you have ever encountered. We’re talking 100,000 square feet of shopping, contests, Shakeology® bars, celebrity trainer booths, new product demos, a social media DJ, and way more.
- Party – You can’t visit Las Vegas without a little night life experience. Of course, the fun in Vegas doesn’t stop just because a bunch of health and fitness freaks show up! Beachbody will be hosting a couple of events only accessible to some of the top coaches and me and the wife will be attending at least one of them. We are super excited to meet up with some other coaches and have a great time.
Can I attend Summit?
Generally, Summit is reserved only for Team Beachbody coaches. However, a coach may bring a guest or spouse to the event. If you would like to be part of this awesome event and are considering becoming a coach, please contact me and I will provide you with some additional info.
I’ll be leaving town on Wednesday and traveling to Las Vegas for Summit. I plan to post updates the entire time I am there via Twitter and Facebook. I will also be publishing some info about the new products and other Team Beachbody news for the remainder of 2012. Stay tuned for those updates and I’ll see everyone next week!