More good news for Beachbody on Demand fans! The Beachbody On Demand for iPhone is now available to download from the App Store. The Beachbody On Demand app hosts an exciting set of new features!
For those who are new to Beachbody On Demand, here’s a quick overview of what you’ll find within the Beachbody On Demand app for iPhone:
Member Library – Here you will find all the complete workout programs that are included with your Beachbody On Demand subscription as well as those you’ve purchased. These include P90X, P90X3, INSANITY, Brazil Butt Lift, TurboFire, and many more.
Challenge Du Jour Workouts – Every day, a workout is highlighted within Beachbody On Demand. They’re a mix of brand-new workouts from Super Trainers like Autumn Calabrese and Sagi Kalev as well as workouts from programs you might not yet have tried.
- Download up to 7 workouts with Offline Mode and access them anytime regardless of internet and cellular connection
- Jump back into recently watched programs with one simple click
- Enhanced AirPlay + Chromecast capability
This exciting app allows Beachbody on Demand members to have their complete Beachbody programs (workouts, nutrition guides etc.) in the palm of their hand.
How to Get Started with Beachbody On Demand
To make the sign-up process easier, I highly recommend you first sign up for Beachbody On Demand so you can access Beachbody On Demand on the club website as well as on the app, plus have access to all of your purchased fitness programs.
Note: Enrolling in Beachbody On Demand via the app will not set up a Team Beachbody Club account; new members using this method will not have access to Purchased Programs. To access these features, you must sign up via TeamBeachbody.com, and then proceed to Step 2.
Get the Beachbody On Demand app for iPhone!
- Click the button below, download, and install the Beachbody On Demand app for iPhone from the App Store.
- Launch the Beachbody On Demand app & select Sign In from the homepage.
- Sign in with the username and password from an existing Team Beachbody Club account.
How to download a workout from the Beachbody On Demand App
The ability to download up to 7 workouts and use them, even when you aren’t connected to a network, is a great feature – especially if you are on the road and find yourself in an area with limited or no signal and no WiFi connectivity.
The process for downloading a workout to use in the “offline” mode is pretty simple.
Need a Coach?
If you need to find someone that will hold you accountable, answer your questions, help you, and PUSH YOU for the entire duration of your workout! Luckily for you, that’s what me and my team are here for. If you don’t have a coach yet and want one, I’d love to be your coach and help you through a fitness program. I am available to help you reach your goals!
Email Me: email@example.com
Connect on Facebook: fb.com/coachcoburn
- Click into the program that contains the workout you would like to download.
- Click the downward icon to the right of the workout.
- Select the download quality you would like to use. The higher the quality, the more storage it will take up. Additionally, longer videos will also take up more storage.
- If you are not connected to WiFi, you will be asked if you like to use cellular data to download the video. Choose how you would like to download the video to begin the process.