Grilled Turkey Burgers
Grilling season is in full swing and this is a great alternative to your run-of-the-mill ground beef burgers. The combination of the green peppers and onions really kick this recipe up! You could even opt to add some spicy peppers based on your preferences.
You’ll notice in the photo below, I elect to eat them without a bun, but that is just a personal preference. Feel free to add a bun.
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1/2 Green Pepper
- 1/4 Red Onion
- 1-2 Tbsp Mince Garlic
- 2 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 c Parmesan Cheese
- Dice the peppers and onions into roughly 1/4 inch pieces, much bigger and you will have a tough time forming the patties.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix with hand until well incorporated.
- Evenly divide the mixture into 4 patties.
- Grill 5-6 minutes each side until no longer pink.
The following is based on 1 patty using Honeysuckle White Ground Turkey and with Kraft Parmesan Shredded Cheese. Your specific values may vary.
Need a Coach?
If you need to find someone that will hold you accountable, answer your questions, help you, and PUSH YOU for the entire duration of your workout! Luckily for you, that’s what me and my team are here for. If you don’t have a coach yet and want one, I’d love to be your coach and help you through a fitness program. I am available to help you reach your goals!
Email Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect on Facebook: fb.com/coachcoburn
- Calories – 268
- Carbs – 1 g
- Protein – 23 g
- Fat – 19 g