Shakeology Ice Cream Recipe:
- 1 medium banana
- 6-8 oz of water
- 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 1 scoop Whey Protein Powder (Chocolate)…optional
- 1/2 tbsp all natural Peanut Butter
- 15-20 Ice Cubes (more as needed to get creamy consistency)
- Place banana in plastic bag; freeze for 4 hours, or until completely frozen.
- Place almond milk, bananas, Shakeology, and peanut butter in blender (or food processor); cover.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
How to make Shakeology Ice Cream
Here is a video that will give you an idea of how to prepare the shakeology ice cream. Note: the ingredients vary slightly that what is listed above.
Need a Coach?
If you need to find someone that will hold you accountable, answer your questions, help you, and PUSH YOU for the entire duration of your workout! Luckily for you, that’s what me and my team are here for. If you don’t have a coach yet and want one, I’d love to be your coach and help you through a fitness program. I am available to help you reach your goals!
Email Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect on Facebook: fb.com/coachcoburn