- 3 Shakeology shakes per day
- 2 cups of green tea per day
- 1 or 2 pieces of fruit per day (optional)
- 1 salad for dinner—can include fish or poultry
- No dairy or extra sugars (this includes almond and soy milk)!
- Drink 2 to 4 liters of water every day
- Only use low-fat dressings, and go easy on the salt and/or pepper to taste
- 2 snacks before/after any of the major meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
Fruit is optional, and it is discouraged (however, some of you will need the calories while others may not)
Power-workout participants (those who are already super conditioned) are recommended the higher numbers of calories
For maximum results, do NOT use additives Dinner salad may include WHITE GRILLED PROTEIN—poultry or fish only
1 cup of green tea to start the day
1 scoop Shakeology (140 calories) 1/2 cup of fruit (60 to 90 calories)—optional Ice to taste 8 to10 oz. of water
Snack 1 (85 calories):
1 piece of fruit (apple, pear, orange, banana mango, etc.)
1 scoop Shakeology (140 calories) Ice to taste 8 to 10 oz. of water
1 cup of green tea or a detox tea
Snack 2: (you can have the second snack before or after dinner)
1 scoop Shakeology (140 calories) Ice to taste 8 to10 oz. of water
Salad with grilled white fish or poultry (roughly 340 calories) Greens—3 servings of vegetables, plus 4 oz. of grilled white meat (fish or poultry) 2 tablespoons of dressing—no more!
Choose how to purchase Shakeology
- The Shakeology Convenience Pack contains 24 single-serving packets you can take anywhere.
- Choose the 30-day supply in a bag to keep in your kitchen.
FREE gifts when you sign up for Home Direct, the monthly autoship program
- FREE shipping every month†
- Access to 2 FREE Workouts
Price: $129.95Buy Shakeology Now
Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse FAQ
Here are the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions:
- Q: How many calories per day?
A: 800 to 1,100 calories per day
- Q: How often can I do the Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse?
A: Ideally, you should do it once per quarter (every 3 months). As the seasons change, Before starting a new workout program, When you feel you need help breaking through a plateau.
- Q: Should/Can I still do my workouts during the Cleanse?
A: Depends on the individual. You’ll have less energy than normal, so consider doing it during a recovery week. Try not to do in the middle of P90X® or INSANITY®
- Q: Can I do a 1-day or a 2-day cleanse instead of a 3-day?
A: Yes! Some people will see results with one or two days. We recommend against continuing the cleanse for more than three days
- Q: Should/Can I take other Beachbody® supplements during the Cleanse?
A: Results and Recovery FormulaTM?: No, too much sugar/calories. Others (Omega-3, etc.): Not necessary, but won’t hurt either.