Every now and then, an opportunity comes along where you get to do something for the first time. A couple of friends of mine, Demetric Blyther and Ryan Harrison, produce a podcast; “The Fit Entrepreneurs”. On the podcast they discuss a wide range of topics, obviously fitness being one of them.
I was honored when recently reached out and invited me to be a guest on their most recent episode. Not only was it the first time I had been invited as a guest on a podcast, but it was the first guest that they have had on the show, so it was a double honor!
I would really appreciate it if you all would go out and give it a listen. You can also subscribe to their podcast if you like the content they are providing.
Need a Coach?
If you need to find someone that will hold you accountable, answer your questions, help you, and PUSH YOU for the entire duration of your workout! Luckily for you, that’s what me and my team are here for. If you don’t have a coach yet and want one, I’d love to be your coach and help you through a fitness program. I am available to help you reach your goals!
Email Me: email@example.com
Connect on Facebook: fb.com/coachcoburn
Here is a breakdown of the interview from the podcast
- 0:00 – 2:00 – Introduction
- 2:10 – 7:50 – My story
- 8:00 – 9:52 – Being mentally strong
- 10:00 – 12:11 – Training regimen
- 12:15 – 15:38 – 2nd competition & lessons learned
- 15:40 – 16:30 – Future plans
- 16:35 – 18:25 – Current workout regimen
- 19:03 – 26:00 – The positive effect of fitness/business
- 26:05 – 28:13 – Key to success and achieving your goals
- 28:15 – 30:25 – Wrap up