This is a recipe that is straight out of the Body Beast “Book Of Beast” program/nutrition guide. They are a great food item to make on a Sunday afternoon and use for snacks and/or lunch for the remainder of the week…If they last that long.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground turkey (I used ground turkey)
- 1 tsp. Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 C. quick-cook rolled oats
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. all-natural tomato sauce
- Preheat oven 400 degrees; lightly spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well.
- Roll mixture into 30 1-inch meatballs (a Tbsp measure works great!); place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
These low fat meatballs are high in protein!
Want more recipes like this one?
Gourmet Nutrition is the cookbook that’s as friendly to your body as it is to your taste buds. It was created for fitness-minded person who puts a priority on nutrition without sacrificing great taste. It’s equally at home on your kitchen counter and your coffee table. Pick it up, read it through, and try it out – I know you’ll love it!
Have You Tried This Recipe?
Let me hear your feedback – comment below!
Need a Coach?
If you need to find someone that will hold you accountable, answer your questions, help you, and PUSH YOU for the entire duration of your workout! Luckily for you, that’s what me and my team are here for. If you don’t have a coach yet and want one, I’d love to be your coach and help you through a fitness program. I am available to help you reach your goals!