There are times in life when you have no other choice but to do things where you don’t excel. I am certainly no exception to this… I recently recorded a video after a running session where I discuss this concept in detail. Originally, this video was supposed to be visible to the Fit Men Movement group, but I goofed and posted onto my public Facebook. I figured that since it was out there for everyone to see, I wanted to share it with you here on my blog.
What is the Fit Men Movement?
We are a community of men who are here to push each other and to learn about fitness and nutrition while finding a balance between work, family, nutrition, and everything in between.
- Are you tired of being fat, overweight, and out of shape?
- Are you struggling in your marriage and want to reconnect with your wife?
- Are you trying to connect with your children before they leave the nest?
- Are you looking to build more wealth in your life so you can do the things you’ve always wanted to do?
- Are you sick of living your life in the shell of the man you used to be and know there’s more?
Whatever your reason, the men inside the Fit Men Movement want to help you succeed!
What About Us Women?
We haven’t forgotten about you! While we are initially kicking things off with our Fit Men Movement, we are also collaborating with some women leaders to help us organize a similar group for women. The Fit Empowered Women group will serve as a community just for women who have similar goals and want to get more out of life in several areas. If you are interested in joining the FEW, click the button below and fill out the form that follows.
Need a Coach?
If you need to find someone that will hold you accountable, answer your questions, help you, and PUSH YOU for the entire duration of your workout! Luckily for you, that’s what me and my team are here for. If you don’t have a coach yet and want one, I’d love to be your coach and help you through a fitness program. I am available to help you reach your goals!