What is portion control?
Portion control is knowing what a healthy serving of food looks like. Unfortunately, most Americans struggle with understanding portion control, and simply eat too much. They follow diets that rely on food scales or constant calorie-tracking to lose weight. And even the healthiest eaters struggle with portion control by overeating healthy foods. Knowing just how much to eat is often confusing and frustrating—but it doesn’t have to be!
Phoebe B. learned portion control with 21 Day Fix
At first Phoebe was skeptical about clean eating and portion control. She considered it too expensive and time consuming to prepare. But once she learned how to use the container system and leveraged the 21 Day Fix fitness program, she started seeing results! She was able to drop 16 lb over the course of 21 days and has kept most of that weight off!
“I gained 15lbs when I started a new job last year and I was struggling to get my body back. None of my clothes fit and I wasn’t as confident as I used to be. I used to be able to eat whatever I wanted and not gain weight, but my metabolism seemed to have finally caught up with me. I tried fad diets like Nutrisystem and Atkins, I even tried a juice cleanse but the scale wouldn’t budge. I was somewhat active – I would jog or practice yoga occasionally – but I always struggled with late night binge eating. In addition to my portions being out of control, I wasn’t eating clean. I hated cooking so I ate processed foods or went out to eat for every single meal. I mistakenly thought my quest bars, lean cuisines, and huge restaurant salads were healthy so I was frustrated that I couldn’t loose weight.”
– Phoebe B.
Her commitment and results that followed earned her the monthly Beachbody Challenge contest and the $1000 winning prize that comes along with it.
Portion Control & Fitness
The 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme programs combine these two key components in an easy to follow plan.
21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme are nutrition and fitness programs that makes losing weight so simple, anyone can do it. Easy-to-follow portion control and 30-minute workouts take the guesswork out of losing weight to help you see results fast—up to 15 pounds
in just 21 days!
Whether you want to lose a few pounds before your next vacation or jump-start a bigger weight-loss goal, 21 Day Fix is the program for you. It’s simple, it’s fast, and it works. If you’re ready to get serious, 21 Day Fix can help you lose the weight.
Just Need Portion Control?
With Portion Fix, you can master portion control, reach your fitness goals, and ultimately live a healthier life. It’s simple. You’ll never have to “diet,” count your calories, or “eyeball” your portions. Just follow the eating plan and eat according to the portion-controlled, color-coded containers. If your food fits in the container, you can eat it—and you’ll finally lose the weight!
- 7 color-coded portion-control containers
- 1 Green container – Vegetables
- 1 Purple container – Fruits
- 1 Red container – Proteins
- 1 Yellow container – Carbohydrates
- 1 Blue container – Healthy Fats
- 2 Orange containers – Seeds & Dressings
- Shakeology shaker cup for beverages and Shakeology
- Portion Fix Eating Plan with a list of recommended foods and delicious recipe suggestions
- A FREE large blue container to make meal transportation a breeze
What’s unique about the portion-control containers?
- Each container is color-coded so you can easily see which foods go in which containers
- Each container is precisely measured to deliver just the right portions that work together with the Portion Fix Eating Plan
- They easily fit into your lifestyle—you can take them to work, school, vacation, or anywhere on-the-go
- The unique nesting design helps you save space
- BPA-free, DEHP-free
- Top-rack dishwasher safe and microwave safe
Need a Coach?
If you need to find someone that will hold you accountable, answer your questions, help you, and PUSH YOU for the entire duration of your workout! Luckily for you, that’s what me and my team are here for. If you don’t have a coach yet and want one, I’d love to be your coach and help you through a fitness program. I am available to help you reach your goals!