On Friday, July 7th, I am re-opening registration for the Nutrition Coaching program!
Proper nutrition is key to reaching your goals. Even if you are crushing your workouts everyday, if you aren’t feeding your body what it needs, your progress will be slow or even non-existent. When you know the correct number of calories, and the amount of protein, carbs, and fat that you should be getting each day, you will reach your goal(s) and feel fantastic!
With that in mind, I really wanted to create a way to help you setup a simple and sustainable way to manage your own nutrition. This means that I’ll be working closely with you to develop a nutrition plan that is based on your individual needs and struggles through a habit based health and nutrition program.
The benefit of habit based nutrition coaching is that you learn a little bit every single day. You practice a new health-improving habit every day. You do something that’s manageable even for the busiest person.
Online Nutrition Coaching for Men and Women
Back in 2016, I obtained a certification with Precision Nutrition and have been leveraging the information and coaching techniques I learned during that time to help the men and women that I have been working with reach their health and fitness goals. I think that I am finally ready to offer nutrition coaching to others as well!
You’ve tried dieting and getting in shape before. But this time it’s going to be different. It’s time to take control of your body and your life, forever.
Almost even single person I’ve ever worked with has been trying to lose fat, build strength, get in shape, and shake free of body anxieties and food obsessions for years.
But change is hard.
- “Sometimes I feel like I can’t control my eating.”
- “I definitely need to start taking better care of myself.”
- “I’m stuck in rut; it’s time to make health more of a priority.”
Any of those sound familiar?
If so, you’re not alone.
Even if you know what to eat and how to exercise, sometimes other things in life come first, such as:
- work deadlines
- aging parents
- maintaining a house
- and more
So knowing what to eat and how to exercise is one thing; actually doing it is another.
Online Nutrition Coaching helps you make important changes to your eating habits, and lifestyle choices, so you can finally improve your health and get the body you want.
Click the button below to learn more about the services (options, what’s included and prices) related to Online Nutrition Coaching.
What Does Nutrition Coaching Look Like?
After an initial assessment you will get weekly macros and weekly check In with Coach. Plus be able to ask questions 24/7 via email or video chat.
The most important pieces for you to focus on include:
- Eating mindfully and slowly, consistently
- Knowing when you are physically hungry or satisfied
- Creating an energy deficit, consistently (if trying to lose weight or body fat)
- Eating high-quality, nutrient-rich foods, consistently
- Getting enough protein, fat, “smart carbs”, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients
- Training consistently, frequently, and intensely (where appropriate)
- Recovering well
To get the basic idea of how coaching the basics works, ask yourself:
“If I had a year to change my life and health habits… and I could work with a coach every single day, how would I do it?”
The curriculum is a full year, divided into 2-week habit blocks.
- You log in to a personal home page.
- (This is called a “Today” page, because it tells you what to do today.)
- You get a lesson to read.
- You get a habit – a small task to do.
- You measure and record your progress.
- (This can be body measurements or other indicators that they want to track such as energy levels or adherence to an exercise routine.)
Every 2 weeks:
- You get a new habit to try and practice.
- You upload a photo as part of your progress tracking (optional)
If you sign up to be notified once the program opens on July 7th, you have the opportunity to save 25% and ensure your place in the program with early access.
This is a Lifestyle!
It is not a fad diet…. It is not a one-size fit all…
Wondering if it really works? Check out this short video:
Online Nutrition Coaching
With Certified Nutrition Coach, Chris Coburn
With Online Nutrition Coaching for Men and Women, you will:
- Learn how to take control of your own health and fitness, even if you’ve tried and failed before.
- Work directly with a coach who’s there to help you stay consistent and focus on what matters.
- Understand how to eat, exercise, and live better, so you never have to diet again.
- Forget about trying to be perfect and instead practice only the healthy habits that will make the biggest difference for you.
- Discover the best exercise and nutrition strategies that work with your busy life instead of against it.
- Bulletproof your body against potential health problems, injury, and unexpected events.
- Transform your body into something you love and cherish.
- 100% guaranteed. Get all your money back if you don’t get in the best shape of your life. Stick with it for a year, work with your coach, and rest assured it’s 100% guaranteed if you don’t get what you’re looking for.
Click the button below to get started with personal Online Nutrition Coaching.
Considering Nutrition Coaching?
Join the presale list; you’ll save up to 25% and secure a spot 24 hrs early.
If you’re interested in coaching and want to find out more, I’d encourage you to join our presale list below. Being on the list gives you two special advantages.
- You’ll pay less than everyone else. I like to reward the most interested and motivated people because they always make the best clients. Join the presale list and we’ll give you over 25% off the monthly cost of Nutrition Coaching, which is the lowest price I’ve ever offered.
- You’re more likely to get a spot. To give clients the personal care and attention they deserve, I only open up the program twice a year. By joining the presale list you’ll get the opportunity to register 24 hours before everyone else, increasing your chances of getting in.