Looking for a high quality but simple protein bar? Check out these shakeology bars. I modified the published recipe due to ingredient availability, but they turned out great! They are great option for a snack or post workout.
Give them a try and let me know what you think.
- 2 scoops Chocolate Shakeology
- 2 scoops Chocolate Casein Protein
- 2 cups quick-cooking old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup chopped raw almonds
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup natural, creamy peanut butter
- Combine Shakeology, Casein, cinnamon, oats, almonds, and dried cranberries in large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add almond milk and peanut butter to mixture. Mix well with clean hands.
- Press mixture into 8×8-inch baking pan; cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Cut into 9 bars.
Need a Coach?
If you need to find someone that will hold you accountable, answer your questions, help you, and PUSH YOU for the entire duration of your workout! Luckily for you, that’s what me and my team are here for. If you don’t have a coach yet and want one, I’d love to be your coach and help you through a fitness program. I am available to help you reach your goals!