Looking for a high quality but simple protein bar? Check out these shakeology bars. I modified the published recipe due to ingredient availability, but they turned out great! They are great option for a snack or post workout.
Give them a try and let me know what you think.
- 2 scoops Chocolate Shakeology
- 2 scoops Chocolate Casein Protein
- 2 cups quick-cooking old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup chopped raw almonds
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup natural, creamy peanut butter
- Combine Shakeology, Casein, cinnamon, oats, almonds, and dried cranberries in large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add almond milk and peanut butter to mixture. Mix well with clean hands.
- Press mixture into 8×8-inch baking pan; cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Cut into 9 bars.