Got plans for the “big game”? How about knocking out a quick 22 minute workout this Sunday before the festivities get under way and have a chance at winning $1000?
This Sunday, February 7th you will get the opportunity to access a sneak peek workout from 22 Minute Hard Corps – the newest workout from celebrity trainer, Tony Horton coming on March 1st. It’ll be available exclusively on Beachbody On Demand.
To sweeten the deal you will also have the opportunity to win $1,000 plus 22 Minute Hard Corp Base Kit with the #22MinuteHardCorp Sweepstakes.
Don’t Have Access To On Demand?
In order to try out the new 22 Minute Hard Corp routine and get a chance at winning $1000, you’ll need to be a club member to access the On Demand service.
If you aren’t currently a club member, you can sign up for a 14-day trial and start streaming your workouts today! With Beachbody on Demand, you can stream your workout on your laptop, on your smartphone, or on your tablet. As long as you can connect to the Internet, you can work out with Beachbody, no DVDs required.
22 Minute Hard Corps Preview
#22MinuteHardCorps Sweepstakes Details:
- If you’re not already a member, sign up for a free 14-day trial of Beachbody On Demand.
- Complete the 22 Minute Hard Corps Cardio Workout, available for 24 hours on Sunday, February 7, 2016.
- Take a photo or video of yourself doing the workout. Beachbody On Demand must be visible somewhere in the background of your photo or video submission.
- Upload your photo or video to either Instagram or Twitter along with the hashtags #22MinuteHardCorps and #Sweeps. (You must use both tags.)
- OPTIONAL: Nominate your own fitness MVP by tagging him or her in your post. You may tag up to five nominees with your submission.
We will randomly be selecting ten (10) winners to each receive $1,000 cash + 22 Minute Hard Corps Base Kit. If a winner nominated any fitness MVPs, those MVPs will each receive the 22 Minute Hard Corps Base Kit!
Need a Coach?
If you need to find someone that will hold you accountable, answer your questions, help you, and PUSH YOU for the entire duration of your workout! Luckily for you, that’s what me and my team are here for. If you don’t have a coach yet and want one, I’d love to be your coach and help you through a fitness program. I am available to help you reach your goals!