This recipe is directly out of the P90X2 nutrition guide and is one of our favorites! It is really simple to make and if you don’t mind having left overs the next day, these are perfect.
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 lb. ground lean chicken or turkey breast
- 3 Tbsp. minced onion
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites well with a whisk.
- Stir in oats, Worcestershire, garlic powder, ketchup, salt, and pepper.
- Add ground meat and onion; mix well.
- Divide beef mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into an oval-shaped loaf.
- Lightly spray a foil-lined, rimmed baking pan with cooking spray. Place loaves on prepared pan and cover each loaf with tomato sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
Serves 4 Portions
|saturated fat||0.5 g|
Have You Tried This Recipe?
Let me hear your feedback – comment below
Need a Coach?
If you need to find someone that will hold you accountable, answer your questions, help you, and PUSH YOU for the entire duration of your workout! Luckily for you, that’s what me and my team are here for. If you don’t have a coach yet and want one, I’d love to be your coach and help you through a fitness program. I am available to help you reach your goals!