I tend to get a lot of questions about what my daily schedule looks like. As a father to 4 (2 in elementary and 5-month old twin girls), working in IT, my days generally fly by, which is usually a good thing!
Here a brief/high level look into what my typical work weekday looks like.
- 5:00 Wake up
- 5:15 Check on my email, news feeds, facebook peeps, update the website comments, etc.
- 5:30 Workout!
- 6:45 Recover, eat breakfast – usually a tall glass of Shakeology!
- 7:30 Try and wake the kiddos, make breakfast.
- 8:20 Drop kiddos at school
- 9:00 Work
- 12:00 Lunch Break (AKA blog time, answer emails, update website)
- 1:00 Work
- 5:30 Arrive home, help with dinner, visit with kiddos
- 6:00 Dinner
- 7:00 Interact with kiddos, play games, kinect, etc…
- 8:00 Get kiddos ready for bed and twins asleep
- 8:30 Catch up on days activities with wife
- 9:00 Check on my email, news feeds, Facebook peeps, update the website comments, etc.
- 10:00-10:30 Bed
This is how my days would generally progress, there may be a few changes here and there, but all in all…
Need a Coach?
If you need to find someone that will hold you accountable, answer your questions, help you, and PUSH YOU for the entire duration of your workout! Luckily for you, that’s what me and my team are here for. If you don’t have a coach yet and want one, I’d love to be your coach and help you through a fitness program. I am available to help you reach your goals!